Friday, April 4, 2008

Here are some rules that were born in the process of me discovering this world, the Game and myself.
These rules really helped me a lot and continue doing it.

I will post them one by one and may be later create one joined post with all of them.

I remind myself of these rules every single day.

They help me to tune into right vibe.

The same happens when I listen to Eckhart Tolle or when I read Tyler’s blog.

Here they come:

Rule 1: Cards are being given every day anew.

Whatever happened yesterday or any other day – its all gone. Forever.

New day is here. Yesterday is a shadow, a history, a mist…

Its gone.

The table is clean and empty.

You woke up this morning and your ethernal Self opened your eyes and looked at the world.

As if it’s a first time.. First look…

Did you ever catch yourself thinking realizing that one part of you actually never changed since the first moment you can remember yourself?

Its that part that just looks at the world without judgement without talking… just looks at the world and flows… beyond time…

Cards are being given every day anew…

Everything that happened before that moment is just a lesson.

You learned it. You will not repeat the mistake twice.

Let go of emotional connection to the past. Past is gone. Let it go.


Every morning you start a new life.

Past does not equal the future. Its not equal today either.

After you realize it you will receive a powerful source of energy and persistence.

The one who gets up and keeps going every single day – he will get to his goal.

He receives every day a new life and lives it to the fullest.

Cards are being given every day anew...


Keep going

DJKC

No comments: